1970s National Handcraft Society Lucite Jewelry Craft Kit
Vintage 1970s craft kit made by the National Handcraft Society as part of their Fad of the Month Club
This kit contains parts and instructions to make the "Vine Diamonds" Jewelry Ensemble, consisting of a necklace and earrings made from lucite findings (not actual diamonds!)
Kit contains the following:
- Pastel styron crystals (blue)
- 1 large engraved metal ring (for pendant)
- 2 small engraved metal rings (for earrings)
- 1 metal bail
- 5 clear lucite grape clusters
- 4 clear lucite grape leaves
- Heavy aluminum foil
- Chain and clasp
- 1 pair perforated ear wires
This kit is missing the jewelry cement that originally came with it. You can use any jewelry glue to complete this project.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE AGE OF THIS KIT (40+ YEARS) WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE ORIGINAL PAINTS, GLUE, STAINS, OR VARNISHES ARE STILL GOOD. YOU CAN EASILY REPLACE ANY OF THESE WITH THEIR MODERN EQUIVALENTS AVAILABLE AT ANY CRAFT OR HARDWARE STORE.