1950 Woman's International Bowling Congress Bowler's Manual
A perfect gift collectible for any bowler (female or male)!
Table of Contents includes:
- History of Bowling and the WIBC
- American Junior Bowling Congress
- Etiquette in Bowling
- Instructions for Scoring Ten Pins
- Alley, Pin, and Ball Specifications
- Definition of Foul
- Fundamentals and Finer Points of Bowling
- Glossary of Bowling Terms
- Overall good vintage pre-owned condition.
- Previous owner's name written in pencil on top of front cover.
- White spot on front cover.
- Purple ink marks on back cover.
- Pages are clean and in good condition.